- General Manager of Kleptika.com
- Founder and editor of www.nicudubai.com
- Member of French Business Council and French Tech Dubai
- Co-founder of My Small Community, the first free and safe private network between neighbors in Dubai (www.mysmallcommunity.com)
- 10+ years Marketing experience across Europe and Middle-East
I am a proven leader who is hands-on, passionate and a quick learner with the ability to drive strategy in order to deliver results. I have the proven ability to design market position and grow sales potential in new and existing markets. My innovative, self-motivated, energetic and entrepreneurial spirit are core to my professional expertise in building start-ups, driving sales and creating strong brands and products. With professional and personal experiences in Europe and the Middle East, I have a can-do attitude, a strong work ethic to drive business growth and boost market share.
Since September 2017
Since January 2016
- General Manager
- Member of French Tech Dubai and FBC Dubai
- Kleptika focuses on designing and delivering tailored, agile and efficient solutions for companies placing customer service excellence at the heart of their strategy, whether they are in the Outsourcing, Telecoms, Banking, Healthcare, Automotive or Retail industries.
- The company offers a portfolio of consulting services and tailored tools, including customer experience elevation, operational excellence, brand value optimization, and web and mobile applications.
- CX consultancy
- Robotic Desktop Automation (RPA and RDA)
- Chatbot in arabic - Arabot
- Behavioral Marketing - Ambiant Intelligence
- Smart communities
My Small Community
Since September 2016
- Content management
- MySmallCommunity is a free mobile application and private network connecting neighbors living in the same community. the app also offers a directory, filled by the neighbors, with their recommendations on local services.
Premier Inn / Whitbread
to September 2017
to December 2012
- As the Communication and Marketing Executive, I was focused on creating and implementing the corporate identity of the brand (graphic charter / templates / collateral).
My main responsibilities at the time:
- - Managing the communication department
- - Implementing the brand's communication strategy
- - Designing and executing the online strategy ( website and social media creation and implementation)
- - Supporting the sales and operational team
Approche Sur Mesure
to January 2011
- Customer Relations for Europe and USA.
- Managing and training the European CRM team for luxury brands such as Boucheron, Longchamp and Jaeger LeCoultre.
to September 2008
- -Press relations management (press reviews, press analysis, press releases)
- - Managing the advertising on and off line (media planning, advertising analysis)
- - Coordination of the public relations actions (exhibitions, conferences)
- - Partnerships organization (hunt, follow-up)
Communications (online and off-line)
French : mother tongue
English : written / spoken / read - fluent
Spanish : written / spoken / read - fluent
Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
Adobe CS6 : Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere
SAP, Conso +, Wiicom
ISCOM: the institution for communications - Paris - France
Offered on a part-time school/in-company basis, this one-year programme is led by industry partners.
ISCOM: the institution for communications - lyon then Paris - France
Definition, management and development of brand image for businesses, individuals, or for products in-company or in consultation.
The COMAL curriculum prepares students for careers in communications management. The general, versatile programme covers all the facets of brand and company image communications: media/non-media, internal/external, B2B/B2C, corporate/sales, advertising, public relations, event planning…
ESP : Ecole Supérieure de Publicité - Paris - France
Lycée Michel de Montaigne - Bordeaux - France
Awty International School - Houston - Texas - United States
Honor Society - Excellence diploma